Monday 10 April 2017

Photoshoot for Film Poster Front Cover



The photos above are all photo's in which I was deciding to pick between for my magazine front cover. I had decided that my main image would be one of the main characters from the film trailer. The costume that the actor is wearing is the same costume featured in the trailer, helping the reader/audience connect the film magazine to the film trailer, meaning that a fan that has watched the trailer/film could recognise the character featured on the front cover and ultimately buy the magazine. 

The three images above were all of which I was happy with for my front cover, however, after looking into magazines on 'Google Images', I had found that many characters facial expressions remained serious. Therefore, I felt that the last image was one that was conventional and professional for the magazine front cover.  It wasn't only the fact I wanted an image that was conventional, I also liked the mise-en-scene and body language of the character. I felt that the fact the actors hand is on her hips with a serious facial expression reflected to the reader that she plays a serious role within the film. Considering this, I am going to edit and place the last image on my front cover to see what it looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment