Monday 6 February 2017

Billing Block - Updated



This is my final billing block for the film trailer. I have made the following changes:
  • 'Coming this April' instead of 'Coming this spring' and compressed the two rows of text together.
  • Added our film production logo 'LUCEG Productions'.
  • Added social media platforms e.g. Facebook and Twitter
  • Added the age classification certificate
  • Included a copyright symbol next to the production logo.
I have made these changes in order to make the poster more interactive with its audience by adding social media platforms. I have also made the release date more specific in order for the audience to avoid confusion. I have added the film production's logo so that the billing block is completely personalised to the film which looks more professional. The age classification has also been added to show the audience how old you have to be in order to view the film.




I used this billing block example to guide me with the positioning of the film production logo and the age classification.


I used this copyright symbol next to the film production logo. This way the audience know that it has been copyrighted.







I've included logos of the social media platforms in order for the target audience to view the film online and find out any information about it.

Film productions logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment