Thursday 26 January 2017

Billing Block Draft

This is the first draft of the billing block that I have created. I looked at other billing blocks online so that I knew what to consider and include when making my first attempt. Looking at billing blocks online, I saw that the text was written in capital letters but names in a much larger font. From this, I began researching into what font styles are commonly used for billing blocks. A font that was available on 'Word' was 'Agency FB'. This font style creates a more bold,
block affect which I was looking for. I also liked

the colours black and white as it's conventional of a billing block and I thought it broug

ht the writing out a lot more. I feel it will suit the film trailer.

One thing I noticed on a lot of billing block examples was 'COMING SOON'. This was something I felt looked very professional. However, for my own, I knew our film trailer was about friends in sixth form so therefore, set it during spring time.
Another feature I didn't notice beforehand was the films website featured at the bottom of the billing block. This again was something I thought would look conventional of a billing block so I included my own also. I came up with the website 'www.disconnected-film-2016.co.uk'. But, I did notice a lot all films have their own film production so I am looking to name our very own film production.

Targets for next draft:

  • Try to compress the font to make it more professional.
  • Make the space in between each line smaller.
  • Include my groups film production.
  • Add symbols e.g. copyright.



1 comment:

  1. Looks good! But maybe try and close the gap between each line so they're closer together!!:)

    ReplyDelete