Saturday 28 January 2017

Billing Block - Updated



I've made further changes to my billing block. These changes include compressing the text so that it looks a lot more professional. This was difficult for me to do due to the software I was using for the draft billing block. However, after researching into what software works best for creating billing blocks, I found that 'InDesign' was a software used a lot. Using this software allowed me to create individual text boxes containing two rows of text and lining it up with each name in a larger font.
This was something that I struggled trying to create in a 'Word' document or 'Photoshop'.


I am content with my billing block, however, I am still wanting to include our Film production logo and copyright symbols to make it look a lot more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment