Wednesday 22 March 2017

Editing Images for #disconnected film poster




























I have decided to use the profiles of the characters from the film and layer them because I feel that it adds a sense of the characters hiding behind each other.





To create this effect, I opened the original image in Photoshop and removed the background using my AS knowledge. I then opened the image in word and changed the colour of it to blue in order for it to produce a particular shade of grey on InDesign when copied and pasted into the software. To do this, I opened the jpeg image from Photoshop into a Word document. I then double clicked on the image, selected the option box at the top of the screen, 'Picture Tools', then selected 'colour'. I then clicked on the colour of blue, changed the colour tone and saturation and then focused on the effect.














 

I then clicked on 'Artistic effects' and chose the effect I thought best suited my film poster.



No comments:

Post a Comment